Retail & Office Roofing
Superstores, restaurants, mixed-use facilities, large malls, shopping centers, office buildings, and strip malls, all of these come with their own unique challenges for both the retail property owners and professional roofers. If a roof is leaking or damaged, it does not just affect the employees and customers, but may even cause damage to inventory. Certain types of business may add more than the traditional wear and tear on a roof as well. For example, exhausts from restaurants or chemicals from dry cleaners can be particularly tough on roofs. If you are interested in reducing overall maintenance and extending the life of your retail roof, Crest Roofing can help you do just that.
Retail roofing material options
There is no shortage of options when it comes to retail establishments. Every type of material you see listed here will come with its own advantages and disadvantages. It is a good idea to sit down with a professional roofer to discuss the options, that way you can be sure that you have the best material for your retail office needs.
- Shake – These wood shakes (also known as cedar shingles and cedar shake) will add plenty of charm and character to the roof.
- Asphalt shingles – Because of their affordability, this is the most common form of roofing material used throughout the nation.
- Tile roofing – Slate, concrete, ceramic, terracotta, and clay all add architectural beauty and grace while being extremely durable.
- Metal roofing – Not only attractive, but copper, aluminum, and steel metal roofs are great for low slope roofs
- Singly ply roofing – Because of the four basic elements that go into making this roofing material, it is sturdy and protects your roof well.
- Modified bitumen –This asphalt with modifiers added to it is much more durable because of its rubber or plastic-like properties.
- Spray polyurethane foam – This foam can ensure there is a protective, seamless, and continuous barrier around protrusions in the roof such as pipes and vents.
Business as usual
Crest Roofing has more than 30 years of experience when it comes to working with retail property owners. We understand that if something goes wrong with your roof, you do not want to have to shut down, but you want the repairs to start as quickly as possible. That is precisely why we guarantee quick response times and promise to do everything we can to minimize business disruptions. We understand that it is important that your employees and customers are able to go about their routine and will do everything to accommodate that.